Serious Illness Cover
Serious Illness Cover is similar to Critical Illness Insurance but rather than paying out when a condition becomes critical you can receive an earlier pay-out depending on how severe the illness has become.
Types of Serious Illness Cover
- Level Term Assurance – the amount you insure yourself for will not change over time, this type of policy is normally used to protect your family or cover an interest only mortgage.
- Increasing Term Assurance – the cover increases every year without the need for a medical. This type of policy is ideal for people who need additional cover in line with increases in their income and inflation.
- Decreasing Term Assurance – the payout reduces over the cover period at a flat fixed rate each year. This type of policy is ideal for protecting a capital repayment mortgage as this is cheaper than a Level Term Assurance policy.
- Family Income Benefit – this type of cover provides a tax-free annual or monthly income to your family until the end of the term.
Why choose us?
- We will review your existing policy free of cost
- We offer Critical Illness insurance from a range of insurers
- Impartial advice from professionally qualified advisers
- We will help you understand the definitions used in different Critical Illness policies
- We will place your policy in suitable TRUST for free!!